Thursday, January 14, 2010

Music T Shirts Are There Any Online Stores That Sell Metal Music Shirts For Dogs?

Are there any online stores that sell metal music shirts for dogs? - music t shirts

I have a Maltese who enjoys the use of clothing, because it connects to go anywhere, so Google for the first answer, no luck. Does anybody know of any online store that sells good music metal band shirts kind of dogs? I would like to have a Bathory shirt for her, haha have. : P I would be very grateful for some websites, like me after a while, no chance. : (

PS Please note that comments such as "with a door luxury dog is cruel. The record for someone else. I had to tell vets, like the clothes on dogs can actually be very good for them. Because of the time sunburns (especially in the short and bright layers), and even for dogs with allergies.

2 comments:

beachgir... said...

Target.com had rock tees for dogs. There may be some metal bands, but I'm not sure.

Shaun said...

Wow ... I never take the time to a shirt in on my dog ... But I want to take the time to make a silly hat on a monkey.

Sorry, I know nothing about clothes for pets ... I've never understood the whole ...

Post a Comment