Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big And Tall Mens Coats Where Can I Buy Stylish Mens Clothing In Tall Sizes?

Where can I buy stylish mens clothing in Tall sizes? - big and tall mens coats

My friend is 6'3 "and thin. Overcoats and shirts are not long to fit in the arm, if you are a size XL have problems, then they are throughout the body.
His birthday is approaching and I want something that fits him really get.
I went into a shop, a "Big & Tall article with the words" great "and" was high "can see 2 different categories, which was mainly size XL and XXL, and everything for him that is terribly frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably need to size. JCPenney is usually best. You can also try www.tallclothingmall.com

Anonymous said...

Probably need to size. JCPenney is usually best. You can also try www.tallclothingmall.com

Post a Comment