Friday, February 12, 2010

Throat Problems More Condition_symptoms What Can I Do, If My Office Temperature Is At 62F-64F, And I'm Constantly Sneezing And Other Throat Problems?

What can I do, if my office temperature is at 62F-64F, and I'm constantly sneezing and other throat problems? - throat problems more condition_symptoms

In addition to changing jobs, if I am stepping down, I take for unemployment benefit? 63F is too cold! And if I go, it's 85F, big change. I went to 2 doctors tried different medications (some expensive) and seem to think, because there are ac ... The trouble began when I started working there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you have a disease? Taking into account the temperature is a big difference from the inside, maybe you have a fever or something else? Can not you move to a warm and open a window to hot?

Post a Comment