Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brown Discharge Ovarian Cysts Brown Discharge, Weird Cramps; Could It Be Ovarian Cysts?

Brown discharge, weird cramps; could it be ovarian cysts? - brown discharge ovarian cysts

Two months ago I had a miscarriage. Approximately two weeks before I started my period I started with very painful cramps in my neck area by two or three times a day. So bad that in general terms, what he did, and roll into a ball until his departure. Three weeks after I lost five weeks fetus. The next few months, then started my period cramps at all. This month, two weeks before I should have started, I started with a strange, almost any throbbing cramping in the left lower abdomen. Then a week later, I got cramps, PMS apparently normal. A few days later, however, I began with painful cramps, as I did when I was pregnant (but) so often, sometimes with convulsions normal, mild cramps that spreadon my back, mild cramps and strange that almost feel like a burning sensation in my neck.

1 comments:

ChasB said...

You should see a doctor! Here are some links that will help you find out what happens, but you need to talk to a doctor. Good luck
http://www.uclahealth.org/symptomnav_lar ...
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom ...

Here is a link to the site plan for Discovery Health. Refer to the bottom of the page and see Heath Center for Women. I check it out
http://health.discovery.com/search/sitei ...

Now turn off your computer and call the doctor! Please

Post a Comment