Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clip Major Movie Star Who Am I?Born In Alabama, USA, My Family Moved To Illinois Where I Grew Up. It Was Here Where I Graduated From

Who Am I?Born in Alabama, USA, my family moved to Illinois where I grew up. It was here where I graduated from - clip major movie star

Who am I?

Born in Alabama, United States, my family moved to Illinois, where I grew up. This is where I accept the school as a star tennis player on a tennis scholarship back in Alabama, when he earned a BA in Economics.

I earned my reputation as a leader of a group, as Motown 1970th After several successful songs, I decided to start a solo career in 1981. And I went for more glory as one of the most successful artists of the eighties. Since then he has won five No. 1 singles and thirteen Top 10 hits in the U.S..

In 1981, he sang a duet with another singer the beginning of the title song of the film "Endless Love". He became one of the greatest successes of my record company.

In 1975 I married my schoolBrenda and 1983, became informal meetings 2 years we have raised our daughter and adopted officially in 1990. It is now famous and sole owner. Currently I am with my second wife, whom he separated two children.

In 2006, the latest single released, the number reaches 6, and was accompanied by a video with my daughter famous. It was my biggest achievement in 10 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment