Monday, December 28, 2009

Constant Rash Hiv Is This HIV?

Is this HIV? - constant rash hiv

I have a lot of research and I learned a lot about sexually transmitted diseases / HIV, even more than my experience of rape this year. However, from post-traumatic stress, anxiety and psychosomatic disorders are suffering (like a hypochondriac).

I am constantly in fear of HIV, and now I am convinced that I have. I have more than 10 times the test for all STD / HIV / Herpes / HPV detection done in the coming months and everything is negative / normal. I went to the doctor over 10 times to verify that the breach had caused me crazy for my bill of health. It was a rape by an acquaintance of a "friend" who had too much alcohol (the 21's). Then they tested negative. He is now with the police.

I developed a slight cough, sneezing, and feel a little odd months in the throat after 2nd Should I bother reading of seroconversion to HIV? I have no fever, no pain, no rash, no weight loss, no nausea / vomiting, no lymph node tire without looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment